FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
12 August 2010
CONTACT: BRYAN RUDNICK
House Speaker Feeling Heat From Fire Pelosi Campaign
SAN FRANCISCO, CA - John Dennis, a San Francisco businessman and the GOP nominee in California’s 8th Congressional District is leading the on-the-ground charge to “Fire Pelosi” as RNC Chairman Michael Steele announced last week at the GOP’s Quarterly meeting in Kansas City. Dennis is quickly becoming a nationally recognized candidate for his courage to oppose the House Speaker, and has been gaining notoriety through his numerous appearances on television and radio interviews nationwide to detail his plan to “Fire Pelosi.”
John Dennis stated:
“I am receiving a tremendous outpouring of support from San Francisco voters, Independents and Democrats, who like us Republicans, believe it is time for a more common sense approach to leadership in Washington. Like the voters throughout this district, I think it’s time to replace Nancy Pelosi who has spent 23 years filing earmarks, limiting our civil liberties and perpetuating the depression through more borrowing, spending and fear inducing actions that hurt individuals and the business community alike.”
John Dennis has been endorsed by (a summary):
- Dr. Ron Paul (R-TX), winner of the 2010 CPAC Presidential straw poll.
- Former Congressman Barry Goldwater Jr.
- The San Francisco Young Republicans
- Tony Ribera, former San Francisco Chief of Police and Republican leader.
- Jim Anderer, Vice-Chair of Finance for the San Francisco Republican Central Committee, has endorsed John Dennis for Congress.
- Republican Liberty Caucus
- RightMarch PAC
- Tenth Amendment Center
- Western Representation PAC
- Independence Caucus, a national non-partisan grass roots organization
- Voters With Change, an organization that finds and vets Congressional Candidates who promise to adhere to the Constitutional Authority Test.
As a common sense Republican, John has proven that he possess a detailed understanding of issues and the ability to articulate coherent policy positions, which has earned him support among San Francisco’s Republican and Independent voters alike. As a Republican in San Francisco, John has maintained a focus on personal liberty and fiscal responsibility.
Born in Jersey City, the son of a longshoreman and a city hall clerk, he grew up in one of the city’s toughest public housing projects. After graduating from Fordham University, John co-founded Humanscale, which became one of the world’s top 10 design firms, specializing in office ergonomics. After a varied career in global development and marketing, John created Foundation Real Estate, a San Francisco-based investment company with domestic and international holdings.
John’s background, ideas, campaign to get the economy moving again and desire to protect individual rights is well received nationwide. He is an accomplished businessman, entrepreneur, and has been a pro-liberty Republican for a quarter century.
For more information, visit: www.johndennis2010.com or call Bryan Rudnick at (561) 499-3201.