Please follow the guidelines of this document to ensure the success of your email marketing campaign.
Email all creatives and approvals to firstname.lastname@example.org in addition to your Account Rep.
1) Getting Started: Contact Info
• Legal name of entity/organization
• Legal postal/mailing address
• Phone number for entity/organization
• Who is the:
• Billing Contact
• Phone number
• Email address
• What is the clients preferred method of payment? (Wire, Check or Credit Card)?
• Please note if payment is with a credit card, a 3% convenience fee will be added and a receipt sent via PayPal
• Is an invoice needed to process payment?
2) DELIVERABLES TO ASG
Email the following information to email@example.com in addition to your Account Rep
Please provide ASG these 3 business days, in advance of your deployment:
• Subject line(s)
• Sponsor name (if necessary)
• Contact email for test approval
• HTML (& text) creative
• Landing page URL
3) IMAGE HOSTING
• Host images online. Do not send ASG image files, unless already agreed upon. There will be a $150 fee for ASG to host images.
4) FILE NAMING CONVENTION
• Please have HTML (& text) files named in the following manner:
Sample – List_Your company name_date of deployment
Example: ABC email list_ACME Company_082218
• This is imperative if renting multiple lists.
5) HTML CODING
• Email creative MUST be sent to ASG as a stand-alone HTML file.
• Links to webpages where creative is hosted WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
• Email must be received in properly coded HTML format 72 hours or 3 business days, whichever is greater, in advance of deployment.
• Standard width of email creative should be 600 pixels wide for optimal fit in all email list templates.
• HTML creative should be formatted for table layout – not CSS.
• Do NOT use head tags in HTML creative.
• Do NOT use CSS background images – they will not render in the majority of Email Service Providers.
• Should CSS need to be used, ensure that it’s inline CSS.
• Use table nesting where possible for images, lists, etc. in creative – rather than left and right margins or padding for table’s cells.
• Recommended HTML file size: 100 KB or less
• Word files WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED as HTML creative.
6) TEXT VERSION OF CREATIVE
• A text version of the HTML file is encouraged but not necessary.
AFTER RECEIPT OF CREATIVE
• A test email will be forwarded after the receipt of the creative and client MUST provide a written approval in a timely manner.
• Failure to provide a timely approval may cause a delay in deployment or rescheduling of a deployment date.
• Copy approvals to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Changes to creative after creative is received by ASG may result in a delay of deployment or rescheduling of a deployment date.
• If client requests changes to their creative for typos, format, style, failure to conform to technical requirements or other industry standards (tracking links that are gray or black listed, etc.), client will be required to pay ASG a minimum production and handling charge of $150/hour to remedy said issue.
Last updated on 3/13/2018