Please follow the guidelines of this document to ensure the success of your email marketing campaign.
Email all creatives and approvals to email@example.com in addition to your Account Rep.
1) Getting Started: Contact Info
- Legal name of entity/organization
- Legal postal/mailing address
- Phone number for entity/organization
- Who is the:
- Billing Contact
- Phone number
- Email address
- What is the clients preferred method of payment? (Wire, Check or Credit Card)?
- Please note if payment is with a credit card, a 3% convenience fee will be added and a receipt sent via PayPal
- Is an invoice needed to process payment?
2) DELIVERABLES TO ASG
Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org in addition to your Account Rep.
Please provide ASG these 72 hours or 3 business days, whichever is greater, in advance of your deployment:
- Subject line(s)
- Sponsor name (if necessary)
- Contact email for test approval
- HTML (& text) creative
- Landing page URL
3) IMAGE HOSTING
- Host images online. Do not send ASG image files, unless already agreed upon.
- There will be a $150 fee for ASG to host images.
4) FILE NAMING CONVENTION
- Please have HTML (& text) files named in the following manner:
- Sample – List_Your company name_date of deployment
- Example: ABC email list_ACME Company_082214
- This is imperative if renting multiple lists.
5) HTML CODING
- Email creative MUST be sent to ASG as a stand-alone HTML file.
- Links to webpages where creative is hosted WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Email must be received in properly coded HTML format 72 hours or 3 business days, whichever is greater, in advance of deployment.
- Standard width of email creative should be 600 pixels wide for optimal fit in all email list templates.
- HTML creative should be formatted for table layout – not CSS.
- Do NOT use head tags in HTML creative.
- Do NOT use CSS background images – they will not render in the majority of Email
- Service Providers.
- Should CSS need to be used, ensure that it’s inline CSS.
- Use table nesting where possible for images, lists, etc. in creative – rather than left and right margins or padding for table’s cells.
- Recommended HTML file size: 100 KB or less
- Word files WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED as HTML creative.
6) TEXT VERSION OF CREATIVE
- A text version of the HTML file is encouraged but not necessary.
AFTER RECEIPT OF CREATIVE
- A test email will be forwarded after the receipt of the creative and client MUST provide a written approval in a timely manner.
- Failure to provide a timely approval may cause a delay in deployment or rescheduling of a deployment date.
- Copy approvals to email@example.com.
- Changes to creative after creative is received by ASG may result in a delay of deployment or rescheduling of a deployment date.
- If client requests changes to their creative for typos, format, style, failure to conform to technical requirements or other industry standards (tracking links
- that are gray or black listed, etc.), client will be required to pay ASG a minimum production and handling charge of $150/hour to remedy said issue.
Last updated on 6/1/14